I don't even know where to begin with summarizing this mess.
I guess it's watchable, but it's not exactly exciting.
Well, I may as well waste my life with another shitty superhero movie..
- 1:00 -- Fucking narration.
- 1:30 -- What's that about infinity stones?
- 2:45 -- Was that supposed to be comedy?
- 5:45 -- So he has super helicopter anti-fire wind powers?
- 6:00 -- Stock audio clang sound.
- 8:00 -- I can't remember the name of that thing.
- 9:30 -- He's leaving his post.
- 10:45 -- I thought Odin was dead.
- 14:00 -- I was expecting him to drop Mjolnir on him.
- 27:00 -- I'm reminded of the junk planet in The Transformers - The Movie (1986)
- 37:15 -- Why the fuck can't that actor act as anything other than this?
- 41:30 -- Rock–paper–scissors
- 51:15 -- None of that makes any sense. Why would his hair matter?
- 54:45 -- Since when could The Hulk talk?
- 1:01:30 -- What's the deal with that guy? Did I miss a movie in this series somewhere?
- 1:25:45 -- Neutron star, Einstein-Rosen bridge
- 1:34:30 -- Half of these ship-ruining moves shouldn't take the ship down.
- 1:37:00 -- Plot armour?
- 1:38:45 -- There must be only a few hundred people, that he can just take the whole planet's population.. or is this some sort of island?
- 1:50:00 -- Why are there unlimited undead?
- 1:54:15 -- Unlimited ammo.
1:58:00 -- Oh, so it is an island.
Well.. this was boring.