A simple little scanner. Does its job and has great auto-naming features.
Not Another PDF Scanner
- 2022-04-07 - 184.108.40.206834 on Windows 10 using a CanoScan LiDE 120
- 2020-12-11 - 6.1.2 on Windows 10 using a CanoScan LiDE 120
- 2018-07-11 - 5.8.2 on Windows 10 using a CanoScan LiDE 120 via Babun
2018-03-03 - 5.7.0 on Windows 10 using a CanoScan LiDE 120 via Babun
Table of Contents [hide]
2022-04-07 - 220.127.116.11834 ∞
When scanning a booklet, I need to re-scan the same unfolded-page twice in order to crop the two pages out of it.
- Although I would settle for a feature to copy an scanned item in it's native list.
- I want to do a line crop to split an item into two.
It would be cool if I could batch-crop a selected list of items in the same way.
2020-12-11 - 6.1.2 ∞
Oh! It has OCR! And it works automatically when saving to PDF! Yay!
- God it fucks up all the line endings though.
I have to restart NAPS2 every time I want to scan a page using my IPEVO VZ-R (See Visualizer 2.3.523.0)
2018-03-03 - 5.7.0 ∞
- None of the buttons on the CanoScan LiDE 120 work. I'm not surprised.
Auto Save Settings:
- (Note that the colons are not a standard colon character)
Updated to 18.104.22.168834 and adding notes.