I'm using this for the IPEVO VZ-R.
- The OCR is slow and completely unusable. It detects utter garbage With a crisp, perfect, font. Why is this even a feature? It doesn't work!
- Clicking most of the on-screen buttons at the bottom will just make the whole window go black.
VLC: It'll fragment at the beginning, and be jerky and just freeze. What the fuck use is this thing?
- This is VLC-specific, Windows 10's "Photos" app works as-expected. Why would there be an issue with VLC? Ugh, make a standards-compliant video guys.
- How come Visualizer looks so much better than Windows 10's "Camera" app? I don't want to be tied to this software
- Its scanning functionality is garbage.
Visualizer has to be launched for TWAIN to work, for a proper scanning program like NAPS2 to run. Otherwise it gives an error.
OCR is garbage ∞
What I actually get is a bit different every time.
I thought, for a while, that I could copy-paste the same text over and over and train the OCR, but apparently I can't. This is entirely unusable and shouldn't even be suggested as a feature.