A fauldschool resource game that would have made for a fine free Flash game, but is instead for-pay.
Properly titled Kingdom: Classic
- aka Kingdom
Also Kingdom: New Lands
- I was really confused as to how I get more coins..
- The tired-horse is annoying as fuck.
- Sit around doing nothing all evening.. there's no "go faster" option.
I re-started, and now I can't upgrade anything past 2. What the fuck.. I have so much money I'm throwing it in the water. I can't do anything but futilely expand.
- Oh, it's something about capturing a thingy thing.
- So hiring guys from one side has them pick up the first type of item they get to? Ugh, simple.
It just gets overwhelming.. and there's a heavy reliance on catapults, which is lame because they're so fragile.
Overall it's fair at best. It's worth checking out if you already own it.
Kingdom: New Lands ∞
- Archers won't repopulate towers.. ugh
- It gets really slow on the second map. So damned bad.
- A shitty spawn of positions will fuck over the entire game.
There just isn't enough to do. Bad.