Something about a boy in the 70s wandering around and a girl from earlier who also wandered around because reasons and things happen but they're not exciting so just give this a miss.
I don't know what the fuck these people were thinking, but this is beyond confusing and awful.
- 1:30 -- Why did he wake him?
- 2:00 -- Gunflint - Minnesota - United States - 1977
We are all in the gutter, but some
of us are looking at the stars.
I became insane, with long
intervals of horrible sanity.
- 7:15 -- Hoboken, New Jersey - United States - 1927
- 10:45 -- Lillian Mayhew is fictional.
- 13:30 -- Who is she?
- 22:00 -- Hearing loss
- 24:30 -- This book appears to be fictional.
- 34:30 -- Get on with it. I don't understand what this story is about..
- 44:00 -- They're both left-handed.
- 44:45 -- I guess those old locks could be locked/unlocked from either side.
- 1:10:15 -- What does his story have to do with hers? I don't understand what's going on..
- 1:10:30 -- So.. is this it? Will something interesting happen now?
- 1:17:00 -- Why did they take those pictures, like that?
- 1:18:15 -- Here's hoping that isn't loud enough to draw the security guard..
- 1:28:15 -- Wow, that music is entirely inappropriate.
- 1:29:15 -- I don't understand, isn't that woman his mother? Her mother? Whatever.
- 1:32:45 -- She's also left-handed.
- 1:36:00 -- She didn't lock up.
- 1:37:45 -- Does the story start now?
- 1:41:45 -- Where'd all that writing come from? It seemed like such a short sit for them to have been waiting for the bus.
- 1:44:00 -- Is she going to point down at his grave now, or what?
- 1:47:00 -- I caught that they were being photographed, but how was there any light? I didn't get the impression there were windows, due to the nature of controlling the lightning for the day/night cycle in there..
- 1:48:15 -- Lock. the. door.
1:50:30 -- What the fuck happened?