People have a refreshing nap and wake up to be suspiciously-nice.
A remake of a remake of an adaptation of a book. And it shows. At least Nicole Kidperson is hot.
Be certain to skip the first couple of minutes; they are a horrible horrible spoiler.
- Based on The Body Snatchers - (1955 book), by Jack Finney
A remake of:
Futureworld - (1976 movie) has a similar theme.
- 1:00 -- This is already odd.
- 1:45 -- Having seen what I can only assume are what inspired this, this flashback nonsense is a huge spoiler.
- 3:00 -- Oh my, I recognize that actor.
- 3:30 -- I legit thought this was a news anchor narrating in the background. I couldn't tell it was the guy in the mask.
- 6:45 -- Well now. I see she's still relevant.
- 8:15 -- The fact that this was dubbed was enough to make me notice that this child-actor hasn't talked at all.
- 9:45 -- Czechs
- 10:30 -- I also recognize that actor.
- 13:30 -- Oh no. How about you immediately separate the couple and call the cops on a casual dog-killer.
- 17:30 -- I also recognize that actor.
- 28:45 -- There was a list of names which I don't feel like looking up.
- 28:45 -- Postmodern feminism [ 1 ]warning: ideology, i.e. Marxist.
- 30:30 -- You're my best frieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeend...
- 32:45 -- Why didn't he/it break the glass?
- 52:00 -- Fort Detrick
- 58:30 -- Now this movie is feeling horribly rushed. Also, this thing needs to be edited to take out the damned flash-forwards.
- 1:10:15 -- takethestep.org isn't a real website.
- 1:11:30 -- This is also the problem with dating a single mother.
- 1:18:45 -- Where'd her son go? Why ever would she leave him?
- 1:26:00 -- How handy, they're in a deus ex machina-- I mean a helicopter.
- 1:27:15 -- Molotov cocktail
- 1:27:45 -- This is terribly rushed.
- 1:29:00 -- That was so rushed I had to rewind to figure out how the child got knocked out.
- 1:30:00 -- Wow that helicopter looked terribly fake.
1:32:15 -- Narration. Fucking flashback nonsense to a planted statement.
[ + ]