Some sort of school for not-superheroes is heroic, but one of them becomes less heroic, requiring HERoism.
aka X-Men: Dark Phoenix
Times are off in places. Like way off.
- 0:45 -- Oh god, I hate narration like that.
- 9:15 -- Since when could the blue baboon turn back and forth?
- 10:30 -- I guess viewers are supposed to know who the X-Men are, and that they're world renown, and all of that. I don't like when movies can't be stand-alone.
- 13:00 -- Umm, since when could Cyclops be so accurate.. and.. uh.
- 13:00 -- Umm, since when could Storm .. uh.
- 20:15 -- Oh fuck off, throwing in some casual misandry.
- 20:45 -- A "power reading"? What is this, Dragon Ball Z?
- 25:30 -- Since when could Storm.. make ice cubes.. well I guess, whatever, okay.
- 1:07:15 -- Okay look, I'm perfectly willing to suspend disbelief in all this super-woman stuff, but I didn't think The Phoenix story line went anything like this.. anything at all like this.
- 1:09:15 -- New York - United States
- 1:13:15 -- As was shown earlier, Charles can easily stop Beast.
- 1:15:15 -- Why would Magneto bother doing that?
1:30:45 -- Can't Nightcrawler just teleport them all away really quick?
- .. speaking of quick, where is quick-guy?
- 1:33:15 -- I didn't notice there was another helicopter.
- 1:34:00 -- Why would there be a whole armory on that train?
- 1:37:00 -- Mandatory Thanos reference.
- 1:40:45 -- Blah blah emotions weak strong nonsense. That's an overdone trope.
1:43:45 -- How could they live happily ever after? Wasn't there some sort of tension between them and the government or something?