to be re-watched
- Dirty Dancing - (1987 movie)
Dirty Dancing: Havana Nights - (2004 movie)
Jennifer Grey's career had real potential after this movie, but she got a nose job and her job offers ceased because people thought the public wouldn't recognize her anymore. Sigh. And she was so cute too.
2007-02-12 - Ultimate Edition ∞
The little Jennifer Grey introduction is .. uh.. really pointless. Perhaps if there was some substance or something.
- 2:10 -- The song is Big Girls Don't Cry by The Four Seasons. It's not on the soundtrack.
- 3:40 -- Hey, that's Newman.
- 15:00 -- The song is Do You Love Me by The Contours. It's not on the soundtrack.
- 17:00 -- Johnny Castle, played by Patrick Swayze.
- 19:00 -- The song is Love Man by Otis Redding. It's not on the soundtrack.
- 27:00 -- "Knocked up" means pregnant.
- 29:19 -- The book is The Fountainhead - (1943 book), by Ayn Rand
- 30:00 -- Arnold Palmer.
- 31:00 -- The song is Stay by Maurice Williams & the Zodiacs.
- 31:38 -- Mmm.. nipples.
- 33:40 -- The mambo dance.
- 33:50 -- The song is ... (unknown)
- 34:00 -- The song is Wipe Out by The Surfaris. It's not on the soundtrack.
- 36:05 -- The song is Hungry Eyes by Eric Carmen.
- 40:40 -- The song is ... (unknown)
- 42:15 -- The song is Hey! Baby by Bruce Channel.
- 44:10 -- Baby! =)
- 45:10 -- George Burns was a dance teacher.
- 46:35 -- She's scared because the doctor's appointment is for an Abortion.
- 47:00 -- The song is ... (unknown)
- 50:00 -- The song is ... (unknown)
- 51:00 -- Medical malpractice.
- 53:50 -- The song is ... (unknown)
- 56:00 -- Damn. That's brave.
- 56:10 -- The song is Cry To Me, but I'm not sure who it's by. It's not Betty Harris since it has a male singer.
- 1:00:20 -- The songs mentioned are I Feel Pretty from West Side Story and What Do The Simple Folk Do? by Richard Burton.
- 1:03:40 -- Dude, way to say no.
- 1:05:00 -- Way to say the right thing.
- 1:05:30 -- Francis was probably a man's name before being adopted by women for empowerment.
- 1:06:40 -- The song is Love Is Strange by Mickey & Sylvia.
- 1:06:45 -- The dance is the Cha-cha-cha.
- 1:08:40 -- He mentions a dance called the patchanka. (pechanga?). But I'm not sure what that is.
- 1:12:50 -- The song is ... (unknown). Horrible. Horrible.
- 1:15:10 -- The song is ... (unknown)
- 1:16:10 -- The song is In the Still of the Night by The Five Satins.
- 1:18:00 -- She could just say she saw him giving the money back to him.
- 1:19:15 -- And the reason his bed has a broken post is.. because I was with him.
- 1:21:45 -- Not for nothing.
- 1:23:00 -- But she wasn't his partner.
- 1:23:20 -- The song is She's Like the Wind by Patrick Swayze.
- 1:25:00 -- The song they're all singing is ... (unknown)
- 1:27:30 -- Who and who serving the first pasteurized milk to the borders?
- 1:27:40 -- The Depression.
- 1:30:20 -- The song is (I've Had) The Time of My Life by Bill Medley and Jennifer Warnes.
1:37:10 -- The song is ... (unknown)
Disk 2 ∞
Disk 2 has all the features.
They aren't interviews. The person just talks and talks and talks.
Screen Test ∞
The screen test is nice. She's in a nice top. Yummy. But what's with her grinding that guy. And is he wearing a wig?
Preview Gallery ∞
Hey neat, another DVD which has this..
- Standing in the Shadows of Motown - about The Funk Brothers. But .. what is it?
Special Edition DVD -- A trailer about their DVDs. How sad.