TODO - follow up on getting a better quality image.
I have a particular set of skills.
Ok, talents. I can find things. It's part of a set of talents, some of which I've developed into a keen, somewhat chipped but nonetheless sharp edge.
I've posted on this somewhere before, but.. uh.. apparently I'm some sort of hypocrite and don't research through my own content the way I do for other stuff. I guess I don't like me enough.
2015-04-06 - Nirrimi Hakanson - "lone wolf", model unknown ∞
- Researching Trance Music, I was archive binging through VideoPhixa's videos.
- I was on Female Vocal Trance (November 2013) #32 and I liked the model.
- I screenshotted the image.
- I reverse image searched via tineye.com and google.
- I found several candidates, but found some cropped as wallpapers so they were large but didn't have the full scene.
- I found http://it.yoyowall.com/wallpaper/nirrimi-hakanson-cappello.html which is the best image I could find.
- Based on that filename, I assumed that was the model's name.
- I searched for that model.
I found that the filename was a reference to the photographer, and not the model.
- I learned that the image I liked was photoshopped.
I searched for the photographer.
I hunted for the photographer's home page.
- I found what was probably an old home page, which was unhosted/broken. I do that sort of thing.
I went back to the mdevelopmentportfolio.blogspot.ca post and actually read it to confirm the home page. Duh.
- I found the photographer's home page. www.theroadishome.com
I went through 67 pages of her blog to find the February 2010 photoshoot "lone wolf".
- Yes, you read that right.
I'm now attempting to make contact.
- I want more / higher-resolution images, especially closeups like this. Those eyes.
She returned my email and asked about my use for it. She has not responded to my reply. =(