A small research vessel is knocked down by a meteor shower, triggering a panicked military response and causing hundreds of civilian casualties.
An endearing and distracting movie. Recommended, even though the dubbing is exaggerated and loud.
Continues with Attraction 2 - Invasion - (2020 movie), but that movie sucks.
- Oh god that looks former-communist.
- 5:45 -- A meteor shower of that magnitude would warm the area.
- 8:30 -- Russian aircraft carrier Admiral Kuznetsov
- 12:15 -- That's an iPod, which is a really strange thing to see in a movie set in a current time period.
- 15:30 -- If missiles would do that kind of damage than ramming through buildings would tear it to pieces..
- 17:15 -- Moscow Russia
- 18:30 -- Chernobyl
- 21:00 -- Lebedev(?)
- 22:15 -- Pacemaker
- 42:15 -- Deal with it tomorrow? There might be an injured alien or a rotting corpse in there. An alien rotting corpse with all the alien bacteria.
- 43:45 -- No rigor mortis.
- 59:30 -- Two random guards appeared..
- 1:00:30 -- Avatar - (2009 movie)
- 1:01:00 -- Did they not piece together that the pilot has gone missing?
- 1:11:00 -- Che Guevara
- 1:14:15 -- Kamchatka Peninsula
- 1:15:00 -- Why are they calling it that? He shouldn't know anything about the suit.
- 1:15:30 -- I'm really surprised this movie would be exalting in that commie bastard.
- 1:18:00 -- The alien should have ink on her fingers.
- 1:19:15 -- Oh my fucking god that was awesome! I had to pause to laugh..
- 1:42:30 -- Finland
- 1:54:00 -- Why do movies have a shit ending..
- 1:54:45 -- He's surprisingly unhurt for using that suit..
1:58:45 -- Wait a second, how did the ship know the alien's earth nickname?