A cop dons the appearance of a criminal mastermind in order to foil his terrorist plot.
An excellent, though generally-forgettable, bubblegum movie.
Perhaps see also:
- 1:30 -- Creepy Nicolas moustache.
- 3:00 -- Six years later.
- 5:45 -- Oh wow, that dance is memeable dance.
6:30 -- memeable expression.
- Okay, so this becomes a new tag.
- 9:45 -- It wasn't really established why she would act like that..
- 13:15 -- So the two bodyguard dudes aren't there now?
- 13:45 -- He had one of those two guns out for a bunch of the time. Did he put it away at some point?
- 16:45 -- Why wouldn't one of them shoot the other?
- 20:15 -- Why would he run his hand over her face? That's.. odd.
- 22:00 -- Oh my.. that's a Zip disk.
- 22:45 -- Gulf War syndrome
- 29:45 -- He could prove his identity with handwriting.. which reminds me.. wouldn't handwriting be a problem? Speaking of hands, wouldn't fingerprints be a problem?
- 31:15 -- Oh, the face thing will be used as a way for him to prove his identity later.
- 37:15 -- memeable.
- 41:30 -- Oh the things you can only get away with
- 51:15 -- He couldn't be so stupid as to show his hand.. either of them.
- 54:15 -- That looks like trauma to the throat, which could dislodge his microchip.
- 1:12:00 -- I don't understand how that other guy was turned or why I should care about him dying..
- 1:14:00 -- Well that super secret offshore prison is really close to shore.
- 1:21:45 -- Shitty trigger discipline!
- 1:23:00 -- Well yes, that's overdone.
- 1:24:00 -- memeable.
- 1:25:15 -- Casual misandry.
- 1:30:30 -- He seems quite large for a five-year-old.
- 1:47:30 -- What? Being stuck tends to wake someone up.
- 2:02:45 -- The hell, that gun has a lot of bullets.
- 2:03:30 -- The hell, that gun has a lot of bullets.
- 2:03:45 -- He caught up quickly..
2:12:30 -- It occurs to me that because they had different blood types the entire face swap thing would have needed more of an explanation than a new kind of anti-inflammatory agent.