A young man begins skipping forward in time, and only his girlfriend believes him.
A plodding and pointless movie; truly astonishing in how empty it is.
- 0:45 -- Oh man she chews on all her words.
- 1:30 -- I hope she's not around food with her hair out.
- 3:30 -- Oh ugh, this is such a chick flick.
- 5:45 -- Yeah, thanks for helping her. Man-servant.
- 14:00 -- His phone still works?
- 16:00 -- His relationship with his father has not been established.
- 39:00 -- Skype
- 51:00 -- Man, this is a fluff chick flick with nothing interesting..
- 1:01:30 -- Yes, that's right.. she was never in that. She said that up front. Women do that as a way of hedging their bets. "Oh you should have known all along, it's all your fault for 'misinterpreting'."
- 1:04:15 -- I would have thought her getting pregnant would have been from a long time ago. Maybe his second visit.
1:18:30 -- What the fuck?
What.. the fuck even is this movie?