A sample from Mars comes out of hibernation.
If you end the movie at the correct point, then it's a fine movie. Otherwise it's shit.
- 2:00 -- Whoa boy, another space movie that opens with debris hitting the ship/station/satellite..
- 2:30 -- International Space Station - Mars Pilgrim 7 Mission - Day 1
- 8:45 -- Instagram
- 9:30 -- Day 2
- 11:00 -- Re-Animator - (1985 movie)
- 16:45 -- Atrophy, Muscle atrophy - specifically Effect of spaceflight on the human body
- 17:00 -- This is a reference to the "civil war" (which is ISIS)
- 21:15 -- It's going to infect him and give him legs or some such..
- 24:45 -- Holy fuck they don't know if it'll consume that glove..
- 27:15 -- Is that the only cell?
- 41:00 -- Don't they have manual overrides and such? Also, the room is not particularly sealed now, is it?
- 44:00 -- Why would they need to contact Earth? They can just panic effectively; they're all trained and intelligent.
- 48:15 -- The last times it got a hold of someone it did serious damage.. she should push out into space.
- 56:15 -- I assume they don't have the thrust to break orbit; that's a hell of a difficult thing to do.
- 56:30 -- Does Earth have any sensors other than just regular communications? Like perhaps a fucking telescope?
- 58:45 -- Space Shuttle Challenger disaster
- 59:45 -- The thing might be able to hear them, and realize they have atmosphere..
- 1:14:15 -- We've long-established that it's strong, even from the very very beginning; why are they pretending like it'll just fall off?
- 1:15:15 -- Why is it suddenly slow?
- 1:22:45 -- Oh look, suits that that would keep them warm..
1:24:15 -- Oh, that's what they meant by "oxygen candles".
- 1:28:45 -- Boy is it sucking on that oxygen candle for a very long time now..
- 1:32:30 -- End the movie here, when the pod re-enters.
1:33:30 -- Wouldn't the escape pod be kinda warm?