A plague envelops the world, and a band of people flee the population centres to find a new home.
It's ruined by flash-forwards. These would have to be edited to make a more pleasing movie.
- 11:15 -- What? Is that a flash-forward?
- 14:30 -- Manitoba - Canada
- 20:30 -- Oh 1970s movies and near-nudity.
- 31:00 -- Oh that 1970s car chase music.
- 33:45 -- Oh that 1970s.. underaged rape.
- 36:45 -- Battle of Britain
43:30 -- Thomas Willing(?)
- I don't see a name like that in List of prime ministers of the United Kingdom, so it's apparently fictional.
1:06:45 -- Oh that 1970s birthing scene.
- 1:08:00 -- Jesus 1970s.. a Stillbirth?
- 1:09:45 -- Well I know there's a Rolls-Royce Silver Shadow but I couldn't find information on a "Silver Comet".
- 1:10:45 -- That is not an example of getting to the trees.
- 1:17:45 -- They had a pretty good defensive position there, and none of the bikers had their guns ready. They were outnumbered but in an excellent position.
- 1:19:15 -- Custer's Last Stand
1:30:30 -- Why would he go up against his own brother? Especially since the entire point of those fortifications is to prevent an assault..
Well what a shit ending..