A previously-failed super-soldier program doesn't actually get buried after all, and everyone regrets that when its maintainers try to take over.
It's too heavy on the music, but it's generally okay.
Properly titled Universal Soldier: The Return
- 0:30 -- Ryan-Lathrop Military Weapons Research Facility appears to be fictional.
- 1:15 -- Oh, acid. I wonder if that will be important.
- 3:15 -- God that's a lot of annoying opening credits.
5:30 -- Does Jean-Claude have some grey in his hair? That doesn't work for this character.
- .. oh, yes it does.
- 5:30 -- Why throw in the rape?
- 9:00 -- That man has no neck.
- 10:00 -- Sliding door sound A.
- 11:00 -- Why not have all the other bots help him out?
- 32:00 -- It would have been good if they came out in body armor.
34:45 -- The classic "stab the high voltage"?
- 35:15 -- I guess not.
36:15 -- What?
- Oh, it's shredded paper.
- 49:30 -- Why would he throw his radio down?
- 50:45 -- Why wouldn't he trust the general?
- 53:45 -- Oh man, this tech got real dated.
- 1:06:45 -- Wow, that guy is having so much fun in that role.
- 1:11:15 -- Random barrels-of-flammable.
- 1:12:30 -- Is Seth going to get brain-lasered to death?
1:15:00 -- Oh, the old frozen-death.
- 1:17:15 -- I'm surprised she didn't shoot him in the nuts.
- 1:18:15 -- There's no such thing as "killing the charges".
1:19:00 -- Aside from shooting a box not actually blowing it up, that box wasn't near anything else. It seems odd to have an explody-box not planted next to the building.