A super-soldier program goes awry when some of its team begin to remember their past.
Quite a good movie. Even though it's old, it holds up well enough even with in-movie technology changes.
- 3:15 -- Oh, this takes place in the Vietnam War.
- 6:15 -- The end.
8:30 -- Nevada desert
- The present (1992).
- 13:00 -- Oh, is CNA a play on CNN?
- 18:30 -- That one guy wasn't actually bound.
- 29:00 -- It's classified and they were intruders. Maybe there should have been some signs up or something.
- 35:00 -- Gunshots can be heard.
- 42:45 -- That door sound was also used in all the doors in Doom - (1993 game). Interestingly, this movie predates the game!
- 45:15 -- Fire agate
- 51:00 -- 250 million dollars would be 464 million 2020 dollars.
- 52:30 -- Pulling the plug? They should still be hunting the guy down..
- 56:00 -- This scene has been brought to you by Pepsi.
- 1:01:00 -- Fax
- 1:01:00 -- This scene has been brought to you by Pepsi.
- 1:04:15 -- Well there's a Tyler, Texas (United States) but I don't know of a Tyler, Utah.
- 1:06:45 -- Clinton, Utah - United States
- 1:17:15 -- I hope the lead cop car isn't going to turn around and even try to watch what's going on.. but would flee.
- 1:19:15 -- How fast was that bus going?
- 1:20:30 -- It would have been awesome if they showed the inside of the science-truck and its equipment causing the explosion.
- 1:21:00 -- Oh, that cop came in handy.
1:22:00 -- Meraux, Louisiana
- "Day five"? Day.. five?
- 1:24:45 -- What is a "cup of shroberts"?
- 1:30:45 -- I think think he'll get spiked on the farm equipment.
1:33:00 -- Oh, a dirty needle in the heart.