A weak man's family gets killed but a strong man seeks revenge.
It makes zero sense so many times throughout the movie. It's also not proper within any of the universes of the previous movies. If you do or if you don't like the previous movies in this series, pass on this.
- 2:45 -- He's really projecting his presence to those monsters.
- 4:15 -- Well he sure took a beating and stayed conscious..
- 5:15 -- Showing his face means the witnesses won't live.
- 6:30 -- He's sure uninjured..
- 7:15 -- Eww, same-spoon germs.
- 9:00 -- FBI
- 9:30 -- Feeding the witness.
- 9:45 -- Fingerprints? Why would he put fingerprints anywhere on purpose? It would have to be on purpose because they all had gloves on.
- 12:00 -- Why would he park on the lawn? That's a pretty shit area. I can see long driveways; was that woman's driveway occupied?
- 12:30 -- Why would she be working up front as well?
- 14:30 -- Imagine the water bill from a dripping tap over six months..
- 15:30 -- Why would someone make the bed but leave the tap dripping?
- 17:45 -- Well I suppose I classify this as an X-rated movie; now there's a new category.
- 18:15 -- How is he alive? How was he alive last movie? I hope these things are explained.
- 22:30 -- They really need a seizure warning on this shit.
- 25:30 -- Call the FBI now..
- 26:00 -- It was a good idea to crack the branding off of the car.
- 29:30 -- It's strange that there would be a voice recorder and phone number left there..
33:00 -- What the fuck was that combination of writing and acting?
- Also, why doesn't the guy just admit that he's been in a coma?
- 34:00 -- More seizures.
- 37:45 -- See also The Shining - (1980 movie)
- 38:30 -- Your minds are your own, together!
- 42:15 -- Damn she's pretty, but she needs to gain some weight..
- 46:30 -- Why would the FBI card be out on the table?
- 58:30 -- There was already quite a lot of blood around.
- 1:04:00 -- "Look out" .. for what? Did they fuck up the sequence of clips?
- 1:18:00 -- That's kindof a noticeable stolen car to be driving around with. Plus her place is a wreck. Is she going to go back to work or something?
- 1:27:15 -- He's not even wearing eye protection.
- 1:35:00 -- So is that other guy also a clone or something?
- 1:40:45 -- So if he could fight like that now, how were his wife and kid killed without him fighting like that back then?
1:47:00 -- What? I don't understand this movie..