When super-soldier technology is discovered in the hands of terrorists, a former super-solder is brought back into service.
Properly titled Universal Soldier: Regeneration
- 2:00 -- An opening action sequence is rather nice, but it doesn't establish anyone properly and doesn't give any meaning to consequences if we don't know or care about anyone.
- 3:45 -- The hostages should get down. The cops should stop shooting like that. Do the cops know there are hostages?
- 4:15 -- That truck should have been blown to pieces.
- 4:30 -- Well now the cops know there are hostages and have a reason to not shoot.
- 6:30 -- Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant is closed due to the Chernobyl disaster. There is no particular civilization nearby.
- 11:45 -- Langley Air Force Base
14:30 -- Torture
- 18:30 -- Two years ago is really pushing it, since the previous movie was ten years previous.
- 21:15 -- Why are they all men? Oh, right; reasons.
- 21:30 -- See also The Borg.
- 24:45 -- For superweapons, they sure have boring guns.
- 32:30 -- That's an honor-battle. The one should have shot the other and established the ineffectiveness of his gun.
- 35:00 -- They were just hanging out.
- 35:15 -- Well now that the dude is out from the reactor they could just blow him up and roll credits.
- 37:15 -- I thought the one bot was still mostly-okay. Also, the final camera should have still been functional.
- 1:02:30 -- That's a lot of exertion for a killing-machine.
- 1:10:45 -- The fuck? This is incredibly an stupid action scene.
- 1:11:30 -- That's a lot of exertion for a killing-machine.
- 1:12:45 -- Why start using a knife if he could use the guns and ammo from all the people he had been killing moments earlier?
1:13:45 -- There sure are a lot of people to kill.
- There sure are a lot of men to kill.
- There sure aren't any women who even get hurt.
- 1:21:00 -- Why would there be running water? Maybe rainwater? I shouldn't have to wonder.
- 1:25:00 -- Why have the little violin "boing" at that moment of ambush?
- 1:27:00 -- Why leave him there? He ought to know better..
- 1:30:00 -- Wouldn't all of them blow up? Were they all timed differently?
1:33:00 -- It's rather presumptive of this movie to assume a sequel.