An alternate Earth is discovered somehow, and for unknown reasons the mission to explore it comes back to a ruined Earth.
The writing is just terrible; I don't know what the fuck they were thinking with the plot or the world-building.
- 1:30 -- February 2049
5:30 -- Blood transfusion (but science fiction)
- The vomiting suggests something akin to chemotherapy.
- 6:30 -- See also the drake equation and The Drake Equation is bullshit.
- 25:30 -- Wouldn't the girl have a personnel record or something?
- 31:15 -- Oh, is that supposed to be a young George Clooney?
- 38:15 -- I don't know what movie this is.
- 41:15 -- So the dying satellite could be used as a relay..
- 42:00 -- I don't understand.. why are they off course?
- 50:30 -- So what's the deal with her pregnancy? It's the tail end of a two year mission, which means she got pregnant during..
- 59:45 -- Why would there be wolves up that far?
- 1:01:00 -- He shoots her; roll credits.
- 1:04:15 -- Oh! Now I realise the second bowl of cereal might have been poured by Iris.
- 1:16:30 -- Why do we care about this? I don't know what's going on and it's not particularly interesting..
- 1:18:30 -- Sweet Caroline - (1969 song), by Neil Diamond
- 1:23:00 -- Get her inside?
- 1:23:30 -- Maybe there should have been monitoring on O₂ changes over time to learn if there are any problems?
- 1:26:00 -- This entire bit is where this movie falls down. Right from the spacewalk to here. Everything comes across poorly.
- 1:38:00 -- Maybe donate some sperm before you suicide?
1:47:30 -- Oh fuck, this is just winding down.. there might have been a hopeful ending somehow, but they didn't bothering.
The fuck. The ending is just awful.