A grieving woman goes insane after her child is kidnapped.
A horror. It's a horror. It's a slow plodding drama that eventually gets around to a very light mystery and then a horror. A bad one.
- 1:30 -- It looks like she's wearing a wig.
- 1:45 -- The door has a picture of the Mona Lisa.
- 2:45 -- Where is everyone?
- 3:00 -- "Vaga Baby Releasing" read a little different to me..
- 4:00 -- Why the long and abstract opening credits?
- 9:30 -- So is she adopted? She doesn't look like either of her parents..
- 10:00 -- Casual misandry. Don't teach or accept your child picking a "favorite" parent, and don't show that in a movie.
- 12:00 -- So much of the background seems awkwardly blurred..
22:30 -- There better be a good reason to have a random masturbation scene..
- .. well okay.. maybe.
- 34:30 -- Why the fuck would there be a commercial at the end?
- 51:15 -- We aren't shown that she asks him to wait until she holds his hand..
- 54:45 -- What. What? They're making a bunch of shit up about signals and brains..
- 1:13:00 -- Who drops by and then enters without calling?
- 1:16:30 -- So this.. became a horror?
1:17:00 -- Blam. Roll credits.
God damn what a tone shift.. so much shit.