The secret of easily refining weapons-grade nuclear material has fallen into evil hands.
A fast-paced but ultimately unsatisfying movie; not worthy of the name or a sequel.
Inspired by The Man from U.N.C.L.E. - (1964 show)
- 3:00 -- It has no subtitled for that.
11:45 -- Why not shoot him?
- Yeah but why not shoot him?
- 16:45 -- Haberdashery
- 35:30 -- .. so why was he watching his father's watch anyway?
- 36:45 -- She should throw up on him.
- 52:15 -- I think a clipped fence is evidence someone's been there..
- 53:00 -- That's a lot of loud whispering.
- 58:45 -- The music is too loud, and should be equalizer-ducked or some such to make it easier.
- 1:30:00 -- I presume that one missile will be used to destroy the other.
- 1:31:00 -- God that montage was obnoxious.
- 1:42:30 -- Called it; one missile destroying the other.
1:49:30 -- Yeah, so what's that code name supposed to mean?
- United Network Command Law Enforcement.