A psychopathic controlling husband fakes his suicide to stalk his widow with superstalker technology.
The tone is mostly created with audio; it's otherwise meh.
- 1:00 -- Oh man that water looks terrible..
- 2:15 -- I already don't like this movie.
- 2:45 -- Diazepam (antianxiety)
- 8:45 -- Are they on an island? If so, the dog won't get anywhere.
- 9:00 -- Having a flashlight is an easy way to get spotted. Standing on a road is an easy way to get spotted.
- 11:00 -- Two weeks later.
- 14:15 -- How are they sisters? Is one adopted?
- 21:15 -- Read the fine print; roll credits.
- 25:30 -- Breakfast jump-scare.
- 34:00 -- If she threw the rest of the blanket in that direction she would have seen more than footprints.
- 39:00 -- Phones don't keep ringing for that long.
- 40:30 -- Yes, plans tend to happen in ones mind.
- 43:15 -- So whose blood is on the bottle?
- 45:30 -- A sister wouldn't act like that.
- 45:45 -- Isn't her computer password-protected?
53:30 -- She could've taken the house phone and called it again.
- 54:00 -- Like that.
- 55:00 -- That knife would have been great for collecting his prints.
- 56:15 -- She had access to two phones, she could have called for help. With one entry point she could have stayed up there.
- 58:45 -- Paint doesn't wash off very easily..
- 1:02:15 -- So, uh, that's a handy dandy strange-taxi.
1:03:15 -- Who has been taking care of the dog?
- Why not bring the handy-stranger with you?
- 1:07:00 -- So where's the dog?
- 1:07:30 -- Wouldn't the dude outside be a giveaway that there was a visitor?
- 1:08:45 -- So how did the invisible man get home? Was there another path there? Did he drive and then invisibly-walk past the taxi?
- 1:12:30 -- I hope that perfect catch is explained..
- 1:15:45 -- Why would the house owner-cop be there? Isn't that a conflict of interest?
1:22:15 -- That's a nice stabby metal pen you have there.
- 1:23:15 -- Called it.
- 1:30:45 -- A fair investigation would reveal a lot of what happened back there, even if all the witnesses were dead.
1:35:30 -- So with a phone call, cops who are nearer would get there.
- 1:37:00 -- Additional cops would be arriving, right?
- 1:38:00 -- It would be nice if there was an explanation for his super-strength.. like the suit is awesome.
- 1:39:00 -- Surprise, it's the brother.
- 1:43:30 -- Well obviously she wants to kill him or get him to admit everything or something, and he'd know, and set her up.. but she should know that.
- 1:48:30 -- So about his faking his own death?
- 1:49:45 -- Well I saw most of that coming, but that's vengeance
- 1:51:45 -- So why wouldn't she stick around? She's fleeing the scene..