A whore gets her face cut up, and a bounty is put on the heads of the two responsible.
Boring as hell; I couldn't get into it.
Inspired by Unforgiven - (1992 movie)
As the days of the Shoguns ended
and Japan entered its modern era,
the new government was relentless
in its pursuit of the defeated remnants,
of the Shogun's armies.
Their enemies never far behind,
these former samurai fled,
into the untamed wilds of
the northern island of Hokkaido.
But thee though they might,
their pursuers followed.
- 1:00 -- 1869 - Year 2 of the Meiji Era
- 4:30 -- Ainu people
- 5:15 -- Sapporo
- 6:00 -- 18:80
6:30 -- Washiro, Hokkaido
- I think Washiro is fictional.
- 7:30 -- Wow, this does take direct inspiration from Unforgiven - (1992 movie), but it's missing so much necessary stuff. It just seems awkward.
- 16:00 -- I dislike this, and I'm not sure if it's because it's a weak version of the original or not. If I had only seen this movie, would I think it was any good?
- 18:30 -- I would think he would dig up his old katana.
- 27:00 -- Wa (Japan)
- 30:00 -- This is boring.