The trial surrounding a terrorist attack is difficult and stuff.
- 4:00 -- They wouldn't talk about his "Turkish origin".
- 15:30 -- Yes of course he's want to see every document in this case; it's his case.
- 40:15 -- She doesn't even know how to spell the sounds..
- 50:15 -- She should be locking the deadbolt.
- 53:30 -- Why would he tell her anything about anything?
- 1:02:30 -- That's a really shitty picture of her, and it's not shown for long enough for me to have seen it the first time around.
- 1:04:15 -- What are her headphones plugged into? A separate device and not her phone?
- 1:06:45 -- British electrical outlets have their own individual fuses for just such a circumstance.
- 1:13:45 -- Why wouldn't the kid just speak into the recorder in English?
- 1:17:30 -- Where'd they get that car? Who is driving?
- 1:21:45 -- They shouldn't have contact.
1:27:30 -- Did he just stick him with the bill?