An artificial person is created, but they forgot to send a philosopher.
I've seen this movie before but didn't take notes for some reason.
2:45 -- Helsinki
- Which is no particular reference that I know of.
21:00 -- The pine trees most people know about can live a couple of hundred years before being killed by insects or disease.
- Pinus longaeva is the longest-lived.
- 23:45 -- So this movie is getting it's knees dusty and sucking communist cock.
- 29:30 -- Are they not going to acknowledge the shitty recording?
- 51:45 -- Shouldn't they have already put her under by then? Why would they let that thing stay conscious?
- 1:08:00 -- Why wouldn't Morgan just kill her? How did she even learn to fight? It would have been nice to show her adapting in the middle of the fight.
- 1:09:15 -- Why would he say anything? Why would he approach her? Why wouldn't he just shoot her?
- 1:09:30 -- How could he miss?
- 1:18:15 -- Apparently shooting is not what she does.
1:18:45 -- There was emphasis on her breaking her back there, but she bounced right back up, unlike the fight in the house. What un-established bullshit is this?
- Why didn't Morgan use a rock or something?
- 1:19:00 -- Oh look, she found a rock.
- 1:21:30 -- That little drip at the end was stock sound I think I recognize from some video game, like when moving a potion around in Diablo - (1997 game).
1:25:00 -- What's that, a potential sequel? Lol.
Last updated 2022-05-20 at 19:19:51