A vulnerable science teacher is taken advantage of by a homeless woman.
A boring premise meets mediocre writing which cannot be supported by good acting.
0:45 -- Writing.
Dozens of these exoplanets may be habitable.
And potentially life.
- 7:00 -- Life hack
- 10:30 -- Since when do universities act like that?
- 13:15 -- Hubble Space Telescope
- 19:00 -- I wouldn't have even let her into my apartment. I would have put a bowl of water outside my closed door. Fucking roll credits at any point in time here..
- 22:00 -- Methods of detecting exoplanets
- 23:30 -- Is there no explanation as to how it's possible for such a pretty girl to be homeless?
- 25:15 -- Isaac Newton was all manner of nutty; these are all signs of a high functioning (left-brain) right-brained individual. His fundamental philosophies pushed to formalize natural philosophy away into something so different it had to have a new term to distinguish it: Science.
27:00 -- Given that she's so good at deception, maybe she should be making the application calls.
- 29:00 -- See..
30:00 -- Women and their stones. Next she'll be talking about star signs.
- 31:00 -- So she was abused, and would run away and has a history of manipulating people for free stuff.
- 31:15 -- Icelanders
- 51:45 -- Sonification
- 57:45 -- Quantum entanglement, and a bad description of it too.
- 59:30 -- And there's the feminine woo.
- 1:09:00 -- So Mr. Blue Pill got duped and now he's fucked for the next two decades. But WAIT, the patriarchy makes men better or something and he can have reproductive rights of whatever. His body his choice right? Right? Nope, she keeps it secret then takes half and moves on.
- 1:12:30 -- The power of love.
- 1:23:45 -- Yes yes, as predicted long ago the power of love will grant him magical wishes or whatever.