I think there is some vague plot and acting, but the astonishing and unnecessary amount of flashing and jiggling is guaranteed to give anyone a headache.
- 0:00 -- A seizure warning. Not a good sign.
- 0:30 -- I recognize one of those sound effects.
- 2:00 -- Well so far there was a need for the seizure warning, but from a filmmaking perspective there was no need to have things which require a seizure warning.
- 5:15 -- This movie needs to settle the fuck down or I'm going to wish I could get a seizure.
- 8:45 -- This acting is bad, the camera is bad, and this comes off like a student film.
15:00 -- Okay movie this is terrible, I'm getting a headache, and the pretty woman doesn't make up for it.