A zombie plague outbreak is stopped in Europe, and the cured are relegated to a second class of citizen.
Really great ideas and acting. Highly recommended especially for people of refined taste in zombie movies.
0:45 -- Reading.
For years, the Maze Virus spread across Europe, causing a violent
psychosis in the infected. While most of the continent managed to
control the contagion, the virus devastated Ireland.
Eventually, amid the chaos, a cure was found. In 75% of cases
treatment was successful.
But the Cured remembered everything they did while infected.
Now, as the Government debates the fate of the resistant 25%, the
last wave of Cured are ready to be reintegrated into society.
- If they are ready, then everything is okay, right?
7:15 -- Hey I know her. I didn't realize she was Irish. That's Elliot Page.
- That she's at the top of the actor's list on Wikipedia.
- Oh, she's not Irish.
- 8:30 -- But it's not like interior designers are particularly good zombie survivalists or anything..
- 24:00 -- Skype
- 24:15 -- McDonald's
- 52:00 -- There's no way in hell someone smart would enter into that area with an unproved "cured".
- Why wouldn't she go straight to the authorities?
- Why would she open the door without confirming the visitor?
- Why would she answer the door at night?
- Why would she go outside?
56:45 -- Dude sent allies/Cured after his "friend" to do the convincing.
- 1:00:00 -- Yay, she's smart.
- 1:22:45 -- I get that she's a brave mommy, but it's fucking stupid for her to go outside without a weapon.
- 1:24:45 -- She went in without even closing the door? I get that it's scary inside as well but it's definitely difficult outside.
- 1:25:15 -- He's awfully clean.
- 1:26:15 -- Fucking drag the kid away from her.
- 1:27:00 -- I simply cannot take this (amazing) acting seriously because she's just so offensively homely.
1:29:30 -- Wouldn't a zombie kid be struggling?