An ill man man discovers why he's nauseous.
While definitely not great or big budget, it's watchable once though not collectable.
- 1:00 -- Washington (state)
- 3:00 -- God, this is crap.
- 4:00 -- Presumably the guy mopping had ear buds in.
- 6:45 -- Identical twins
- 12:30 -- Republic of the Congo
- 13:00 -- What kind of incompetent assassination is this?
- 19:45 --
searchr.comhas been a spam website for a long time, even at the creation of this movie. I don't know why they would refer to it.
- 34:30 -- Who rights in cursive, and on a napkin?
1:06:00 -- I don't know if they meant to re-use the name Sons of Liberty.
- 1:14:30 -- Apparently they did.
- 1:09:00 -- If they can get his heart beat, they would already have one of those finger-clips on him.
- 1:09:30 -- Those CGI forced-open eyes is hilarious because A Clockwork Orange - (1971 movie) did it for real. Did they even put drops in his eyes?
- 1:10:30 -- That's a stock sound which I recall from an old video game, perhaps even Doom - (1993 game).
- 1:11:00 -- How do they even have imagery from those events?
- 1:12:00 -- It doesn't show him getting his eye clips out.
- 1:14:45 -- Boston Tea Party
- 1:16:15 -- American Medical Association
- 1:17:00 -- I could note all of the references but I won't bother.
- 1:19:30 -- The pin is still in that grenade..
- 1:20:30 -- No, the world has plenty of resources; just remove Socialism.
- Why would the officer not just shoot again? Why would he walk toward him like a dummy?
- I was thinking the leak in the tank would matter, like there was something combustible in there.
- 1:21:30 -- Did a round just bounce off of a fire extinguisher?
- 1:24:00 -- Was that a random bar laying around?
- 1:24:45 -- Oh good, something flammable.
- 1:28:15 -- The hole in his head had silver blood.