Facing hard times, The Ghostbusters are called back into action when the city's mood dips deep into anger.
Definitely not as good as Ghostbusters - (1984 movie), but an adequate film nonetheless.
Properly titled Ghostbusters II.
- Ghostbusters - (1984 movie)
Ghostbusters 2 - (1989 movie)
- I would normally just call Dr. Janosz Poha (played by Peter MacNicol) a complete faggot. But I should instead say that the movie gives with an intentionally jarring over-exaggerated accent that portrayed him as a complete faggot.
- Who the fuck names their kid Oscar?
- Slimer looks like complete shit now.
- The music sucks here.
- We get to see Sigourney in her bra. How.. disappointing.
- Joe Namath of the New York Jets (no. 12).
- Why does the entire diaper-jersey thing exist? In New York City there will be all-night grocery stories to buy diapers.
- "He was poisoned, stabbed, shot, hung, stretched, disembowled, drawn and quartered." .. reminds me of the myths of Grigori Rasputin. The still-living head thing reminds me of another story of a man who was still mouthing the lord's prayer after being beheaded.
- I now realise that Daina is the damsel in distress. Again.
- Venkman explaining his "grades of laundry" is something Daina would have learned when they were together..
- In the tunnels, Egon is using his antennae doodad but it's middle isn't lighting and swirling like it did before.
- Why wouldn't they have their proton packs when going exploring?
- So how did the city repair the wiring damage and seal up the hole in the street" without .. noticing the massive air shaft?
- What moron would drop a line into the river and have it attached to them?
- Oh god Sigourney is ugly.
- So, do you want to play Boggle or Super Mario Bros.?
- On Our Own, by Bobby Brown.
- The asshole in a position of power and the imprisonment are recycled from the first movie.
- "No, that's Rita Hayworth. She was married to Citizen Kane while they were doing this thing."
- Why would Daina call for Lewis? He's a retard. What's her name is the smart one.
- Daina should have been happily kicking over those candles while picking up her baby.
- After being wrested from Daina's hands, Oscar is floating over to Vigor, showing a Winnie-the-Pooh stitched into his jumper.
- The fur coat that comes to life is Mink Fur (Mink) and reminds me of a Chimera.
- At the pier, seeing the Titanic arrive, is Cheech Marin.
- That ignorant shit Ben Stein is in this movie. Ugh.
- The music overshadows the movie.
- "There's always room for Jell-O" is a blatant advertisement.
- It's at this point that I became intensely bored of the movie.
The Statue of Liberty.
- "She's French, you know that."
- The statue's "pilot controls" are the NES Advantage.
- The statue's "Higher and Higher" version is, I'm told, a version by Howard Huntsberry.
- .. and the statue punches a hole down to the tunnels, plummeting into the river of slime.
- When the people outside are singing, the statue of liberty is laying down.
- It ends with the original theme song, which is a damned good choice.. except it goes back to Bobby Brown. Ugh.
The ending has unique footage, which to me was quite rare for this era.
- 1:19:06 -- Winnie-the-Pooh can be seen on the baby's jumper.
1:19:24 -- Cannibal Girls - (1973 movie)
- 1:20:34 -- That's Cheech Marin on the right.
1:27:25 -- That's looks like some kind of very old Nintendo Entertainment System joystick.