This is a steaming pile of shit. Do not watch it!
Having fallen from grace, two friends are reunited in their pursuit of ghosts, eventually forming a band of four who fight them. And stuff.
This is neither a sequel to the actual Ghostbusters - (1984 movie), nor is it anything in its style or quality. It's just a theft of the franchise. It shits all over it. Ignoring all of that, it's still an awful movie on its own.
This is not a comedy! Don't mistake it for one! The only funny scene had nothing to do with the main characters.
Starting with the tour dude.
- 0:45 -- What the what? What is he talking about?
- 1:30 -- Oh, is this a ripoff of the painting in one of the other Ghostbusters?
- 4:15 -- 1980s title..
- 6:30 -- Oh, I know that actor.
- 7:15 -- Already getting into the faux-sexism.
- 9:30 -- I'm not laughing.
- 11:45 -- A pussy-fart joke? Really?
- 16:30 -- This scene is brought to you by Pringles
- 22:30 -- Good god that's an ugly.. woman?
- 28:00 -- Oh hey, it's Thor.
- 31:00 -- This scene is brought to you by 7-Eleven
- 34:15 -- That was amusing.
- 37:45 -- I'm confused about it hitting stuff.. I assume it was through multiple cars in that train..
- 41:45 -- Unnecessary technobabble.
- 50:00 -- See also Doctor Who s01e01
- 50:45 -- How has there been no fear of the beams? Aren't they dangerous? They're destroying objects..
- 52:30 -- Or it's a gigantic angry black woman thing.
- 54:45 -- Was that Ozzy Ozborne?
- 58:00 -- Four percent? So we know what 100% looks like, do we now? Sigh.
- 1:04:15 -- Oh, that's the mayor..
1:04:30 -- The "here this" is an homage to Men in Black - (1997 movie)
- 1:05:30 -- Mardi Gras
- 1:13:00 -- I'm confused as to how they didn't just shoot the place up, or him, or something..
- 1:14:15 -- Eat, Pray, Love (2006 book), by Elizabeth Gilbert
- 1:14:30 -- His ghost comes to life and turns the machine on..
- 1:20:45 -- Jaws (film)
- 1:21:30 -- Clark Kent
- 1:24:30 -- A malevolent version of Slimer. =/
- 1:26:45 -- Stop shitting all over the franchise!
- 1:30:30 -- "Say hello to my little friend" is from Scarface (1983 film)
- 1:33:30 -- Peter Pan (one of the movies)
- 1:34:30 -- A blatant theft of the original.
- 1:40:30 -- Wigs. Awful awful wigs.
- 1:41:45 -- Yay, I smiled and chuckled a little. Again with a moment that has nothing to do with the main characters.
- 1:42:30 -- Batman
- 1:44:15 -- Oh, that's a dude from the original movie.
1:47:00 -- Oh, it's Sigourney Weaver.. from the original movie.
I also think I saw the secretary from the original, but it didn't look or sound like her.
It ends with a "Zul" reference, from the original movie.