A bunch of insane clips, possibly surrounding some old guy.
Holy shit, this is a jumbled mess that I couldn't even give a half an hour.
- 0:00 -- Opens with nausea..
- 3:00 -- Uh, too much flipping around is making me have to pay attention. I wonder how much I'm going to miss by not doing so.
- 4:00 -- Incarnation
- 5:00 -- A dream within a dream.. Dune's like plans within plans?
- 5:05 -- A Dream Within a Dream (1849), by Edgar Allan Poe
- 5:55 -- Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This) (1983), by Eurythmics
- 7:00 -- These scenes faded in are sometimes quite famous and worth tracking down and referencing.. but I won't, because that would be a hell of a lot of work.
- 8:20 -- Latte
- 10:55 -- That's.. oh, no that's not him.
- 11:45 -- I still think I might recognize him.
- 14:10 -- Oh, that's that guy from that movie. He also has that other guy from those other movies with him in the back.
- 14:50 -- Hey, that's another guy. This is full of people who have names.
- 17:00 -- Cat on a Hot Tin Roof (1958), with Elizabeth Taylor and Paul Newman
- 20:30 -- "You're fat. Only you're not." -- TODO
- 21:45 -- Why would they bother het?
- 22:00 -- .. and that'll get them kicked out.
- 23:50 -- This movie is tiring.
- 25:10 -- "I am not a crook".
- 26:45 -- Invasion of the Body Snatchers - (1956 movie) with Kevin McCarthy and Dana Wynter
28:00 -- Lots of names that I won't list.. because.
What the fuck is wrong with this movie? I'm done.