A virus scanner that uses the Clam AntiVirus (Cisco) database.
It does not have a real-time scanner and is used manually.
2021-05-02 - 0.99.4 on Windows 10
- I've still only occasionally used it.
- 2018-03-16 - 0.99.4 on Windows 10
- 2017-10-05 - 0.99.1 on Windows 10
- 2016-10-17 - 0.99.1 on Windows 10
- (earlier) - 0.98.7 on Windows 10
(date not recorded) - (version not recorded) on, and maybe before, Windows XP.
Download the database manually (e.g. for airwalled use) ∞
2. Copy these files to your database location which is specified in Preferences > File Locations
It will likely be one of:
- I was able to delete all other files and folders from within that, and it works fine.