A straightforward mirroring tool, with scheduling, exclusion and other useful features.
Instead of fucking around with some sort of special utility, Karen's Replicator just does the job.
I believe this was my first introduction to her software.
No updates are forthcoming, as the author is deceased.
An archival utility.
I've been using this for a hell of a long time.
A malware scanner.
- Their portable scanner is still just an installer.
It found an Wajam plugin from Magic Camera, presumably installed for either Internet Explorer or Edge.
- During scanning, it claims to have found infected files, but those files were neither reported at the end of its scan nor found in its quarantine. What gives?
One of those "PC problems" programs.
Whatever this is supposed to be, it's insultingly simplistic and opaque.
An SFTP, FTP, WebDAV and SCP client.
- Windows Secure Copy
- As of 2016-02-15, I have v5.7.6 and v5.8.1.beta in my toolkit, on Windows 10.
I had 3.7.4 in my toolkit for a long time.
A defragmentation tool for individual files.
Note that defragmentation is irrelevant with an SSD, and even with a HDD, Windows will auto-defragment if you leave it alone for a bit. For windows 8 and Windows 10, my administrative settings are so aggressive that when I'm inactive for five minutes it pokes around to see what it can defragment.
- As of 2016-02-15 on Windows 10, 1.35.04 is in my toolkit.
I had tested v1.0.0rc1 on Windows 8.1 a while back, for Path of Exile.
A general system information utility.
A process viewer.
It's 80k, so why not include it in my kit.
- aka CProcess
- Tested 1.10 on 2016-02-12 on Windows 10, updated recently.
- Tested 1.10 on 2014-04-24 on Windows 8.1, updated recently.
As of 2016-02-12 this was last updated 2008-05-22.
Windows NT needs
psapi.dll downloaded and put in