Mail sending made easy.
Build a list of items to send in bulk. Automatically build a list with configurable rules.
See also Bulk Mail Inbox
2016-08-03 - 7.0.0 on World of Warcraft 7 (Legion) 7.0.3 (22345) x64
- Seems to work okay, but either this or Bulk Mail Inbox is throwing the occasional non-fatal error while using the mailbox.
- Seems to freeze up when sending more than one mail's worth of items.
- 2016-07-24 - 7.0.0 on World of Warcraft 7 (Legion) 7.0.3 (22248)
- 2016-07-22 - r342 on World of Warcraft 7 (Legion) 7.0.3 (22248)
2016-07-19 - (version not recorded) on World of Warcraft 7 (Legion) 7.0.3 (22248)
- Did not work.
2016-07-18 - (version not recorded) on World of Warcraft 6 (WoD)
- This, and earlier versions, worked just fine before World of Warcraft 7 (Legion). No notes were taken.
2016-07-22 - r342 ∞
(no notes so far)
It threw a couple of errors. This has something to do with another addon..
Earlier notes TODO ∞
- update with http://www.wowace.com/addons/libperiodictable-3-1/files/
- update any comments I've made
make sure the blog posting for this has been updated
2015-03-17 - Do not attempt to send soulbound items ∞
gratuity:Find( and change the
The first two parameter's are telling which lines of the tooltip to check, we're just telling it to go one more line down
(I was actually still having an issue with BulkMail wanting to send my soulbound items to my enchanter.)
gratuity:Find(ITEM_BIND_ON_EQUIP, 2, 5
gratuity:Find(ITEM_BIND_ON_EQUIP, 3, 7
2015-03-17 - workaround for caged battle pets ∞
if not item then return end
if not item or strmatch(item, "battlepet:") then return end
Check to see if the sender is also the receiver of an item ∞
if dest ~= UnitName('player') and (rules[itemID] or rules[itype] and rules[itype][isubtype]) then canddest = dest end
if dest ~= strlower(UnitName('player')) and (rules[itemID] or rules[itype] and rules[itype][isubtype]) then canddest = dest end