Something something Scarlette Johansson something picking up people to kill something skin? something.
- 3:00 -- This intro is the sort of thing which should have credits overlayed.
- 5:30 -- If this weirdness doesn't set the tone for the whole movie, they've done something very wrong.
- 6:30 -- Uh. Hey look, free woman?
- 8:00 -- I'm really disturbed at the idea of putting on a dead person's clothes.
- 10:30 -- That guy looking up at her ruins the shot.
- 11:45 -- And now she looks like a whore.
- 14:00 -- Wut.
- 16:45 -- I like how she repeats everything so the audience can understand what the fuck they're saying.
- 18:00 -- If she's asking for his name, why wouldn't she introduce herself?
- 19:30 -- What the fuck. Is that like a sock on the doorknob?
- 22:00 -- This movie is tedious.
- 25:15 -- Czech Republic, Scotland
- 26:45 -- Why would she be walking in the water?
- 29:30 -- Hey look, free toddler.
- 32:00 -- I really ought to be able to identify that song..
- 32:45 -- Her boots should still be wet.
- 38:30 -- Okay, so.. the weirdness is consistent.. but that's actually quite bad. Is this aliens? What the fuck, man?
- 40:30 -- Well yes he's married. They just mentioned his missing wife.
- 45:00 -- Half-way done, and nothing's happened.
- 47:15 -- I hate hating a movie with her in it. This is such a piece of fucking artsy trash.
- 48:45 -- Last chance.
- 49:30 -- Yeah movie, just fucking drive away from anything interesting.
50:30 -- .. fuck this movie.