A day-walking vampire halts his crusade against them, forming a truce to hunt an even worse monster.
An adequate movie, with an acceptable amount of over-the-top nonsense. Definitely worth watching for fans of the original. Easily stands the test of time.
Properly titled Blade II
- 0:15 -- Tram
- 0:30 -- Parizka Blood Bank Prague, Czech Republic
- 1:00 -- Buying it from a jar is rather dark.
- 3:45 -- Narration. Over the top shit narration, terrible 60s spy-style music.
- 4:30 -- Two years ago.
- 4:30 -- Whistler lives, and he knows it.. which is odd.
- 9:00 -- Moo Cow is tasty!
- 10:30 -- Casual misandry.
- 17:30 -- This wouldn't be the same place, unless he smuggled his unconscious mentor's body overseas. Therefore Whistler wouldn't know about this little hiding spot unless the thing was brought moved from the original location. They ought to at least be in Europe right now.
- 17:45 -- Arc welding
- 18:15 -- The Powerpuff Girls
- 18:30 -- Scud, Stud (animal)
- 18:45 -- Motor oil
- 21:45 -- This scene left such a shit impression as soon as the CGI came into play. So fucking inexcusably bad.
- 22:30 -- Whistler has more guns behind him. Also, he decided to engage him as well, even when he had a gun trained on Blade's allies. He could have just called the fight off with them as hostages. That entire shit-show was just for Americans.
- 23:00 -- Leonor Varela is hot. Like holy shit this inducts this movie into my list.
- 23:45 -- "Simtex" is badly-pronounced Semtex.
- 26:30 -- That's a business card CD (Mini CD), inserted into an external (likely USB) CD-ROM drive.
- 27:15 -- His golden eyes are unnecessary and creepy.
- 31:30 -- That's.. racist?
- 32:00 -- Adolf, and a reference to Adolf Hitler, which really is racist.
- 34:45 -- EDTA = Ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid, which was the key thing in the previous movie.
- 35:45 -- So Blade has a normal body temperature?
- 40:45 -- FedEx, Krispy Kreme
- 45:00 -- Wouldn't standard-oriental have heard the gunshots?
- 46:00 -- He shot a hole in his skylight, and it's been established that they don't give a fuck about being shot, so even if the others don't know about the hole, the guy up there does and could just hop in.
- 49:15 -- The dude knocked across the floor would have been fine..
- 54:00 -- Well at least he knows his weakness.. getting hit by EDTA stuns him for a bit. Then concrete. Cut him apart and seal him in concrete, that works for a lot of situations.
- 57:45 -- Coyote, Little Boy Blue
- 1:00:15 -- Sissy
- 1:01:00 -- Neurotoxin
- 1:03:45 -- Phosphor, Grenade
- 1:08:00 -- "Keep your friends close, keep your enemies closer" is from The Godfather - (1972 movie).
- 1:08:30 -- Exactly what in the fuck is that special hatch? What's down there, and is that the only entrance? That seems to be a very nice, very well-constructed area.
1:10:00 -- Bifocals
- The vampires are showing way too hot.
- 1:12:45 -- I thought they were to be protected.. nobody even has a mask on.
- 1:16:00 -- Why wouldn't he just stand there with the light? I guess he knew there were others down other passages.
- 1:18:30 -- She can dodge at the speed of light. Or maybe they could have said something about the phosphorous being scattered and lighting up a powder as it traveled.
- 1:20:15 -- Hey look, free princess.
- 1:24:00 -- DNA recombination = Genetic recombination, Recombinant DNA
- 1:24:45 -- Yes yes, he's old-world.
- 1:30:30 -- I get the storytelling aspect of things, but bullets deliver force.
- 1:30:45 -- There's no way he could deliver a useful amount of damage, even with a surprise attack, to take down a vampire soldier.
- 1:36:30 -- If only one of them had a gun. Like the guy with the shotgun.
- 1:37:45 -- Fucking American film making.
- 1:41:00 -- Actually the sun was his favourite, and used the daughter. So therefore leave her alone so she lives and we have a glorious lovemaking scene.
- 1:44:45 -- What happened to Nomak's right arm? It's currently not in use..
1:48:30 -- London