Blade meets other vampire hunters who are working against vampire plans to resurrect the progenitor vampire to try to make better vampires. Again.
A mediocre movie. For big fans of the first two, this is recommended. For people who found the first one okay and the second one merely passable, this can be safely skipped.
Properly titled Blade: Trinity
- 0:45 -- Oh god, I can only hear his voice from Deadpool - (2016 movie) now..
- 3:30 -- Wow that guy looks fake as hell.
4:00 -- Why don't I remember this? Maybe I blocked it out because it was so bad?
- Later edit: Apparently I haven't seen this.
6:45 -- As he does his 180, the car that was just jumped over is gone.
- Also, the car was in the vehicle backwards.. which I guess he wanted for a quick getaway or some shit.
- 7:15 -- Why would he be smiling about taking bullets in his windshield? Apparently they went right through and then disintegrated so they couldn't hurt him or the car's interior.
- 10:30 -- Uh. None of this made sense. He left a trail of mayhem anyway.
- 10:45 -- DVCAM is Sony's proprietary DV[doesn't exist]
- 11:30 -- Vampires leave ruined cars and fingerprints..
12:00 -- Race: Black
- .. see, it's all been updated.
- 12:15 -- FBI = Federal Bureau of Investigation
- 12:45 -- That is one ugly fucking woman.
- 13:15 -- Danica Talos
- 14:00 -- Why would she be disturbed at all, if she's a vampire? Maybe she isn't one..
36:45 -- So they could just dash to their car?
- .. good thing cops don't have cars or anything.
- 38:00 -- Wanted in? How would she have ever known?
- 38:30 -- Care Bears
- 42:30 -- Samaria (ancient city)
- 43:34 -- Iraq
- 44:15 -- That sign places this at Cannabis Culture Headquarters, 307 W Hastings St, Vancouver, British Columbia, V6B1H6, Canada, 604-682-1172
- 45:30 -- Why treat a customer like a dick.
- 47:30 -- Secret decoder ring
- 51:15 -- Mandatory Nokia phone..
- 52:45 -- There's usually a button a security desk can press..
- 57:00 -- Bram Stoker
- 58:00 -- Hey look, free baby.
- 1:05:45 -- She won't be shot though, even though she's operating the place. Positive sexism, I'm sure.
- 1:08:15 -- A blind person could tell when they're stepping in a liquid.
- 1:09:00 -- Oh my, he must be really bad if he killed a woman.
- 1:14:00 -- Pomeranian (dog)
- 1:18:30 -- Are they still in the same location?
- 1:19:15 -- Frames Per Second?
- 1:20:15 -- The Emerald City of Oz - (1910 book), by L. Frank Baum
- 1:21:30 -- Uh, isn't that a transmittable virus? I'm confused..
- .. which she hasn't read yet.
- 1:26:45 -- "Cell phone" is the Canadian name for what American's call a "mobile phone". This stands out..
- 1:27:30 -- Good thing nobody has a gun.
- 1:28:00 -- Bullets can't shoot through chains. Lead is soft and chains are steel.
1:43:45 -- How in the fuck did the baddy transform?