Thrust back into a life he thought he exited, a contract killer vows revenge for the brutal slaying of.. his dog.
An adequate movie.
- 2:30 -- I fucking hate movies that begin like this. Hate hate hate hate. Fucking learn to make a movie.
- 6:45 -- Wait, what am I signing for? I don't fucking want this. Roll credits.
- 8:00 -- He's allergic to dogs. Roll credits.
- 8:45 -- Daisy? Naw, return to sender. Roll credits.
- 13:45 -- Wasn't his dog still in the car? In the front seat? Without a seatbelt?
- 25:00 -- I had to turn on subtitles to hear "pencil".
- 41:15 -- What a terrible music transition..
- 51:15 -- He's basically unerring, but missed that many times.
- 1:01:00 -- Can't kill a woman. That'd be equality.
- 1:03:00 -- Lock him in, maybe run away.
- 1:12:45 -- It's way not that easy to cut plastic ties. I mean, not that I, uh, know. Computer cable ties I mean.
- 1:15:00 -- Is that game one in the Halo series?
- 1:29:45 -- Suddenly he has a martial background.
1:34:15 -- My wife just died, and you come to my kennel and steal my dog?