A broken man, having done the hokey pokey as an assassin, is forced back in. Again.
Adequate. It borrows from feelings and elements of other movies, and does a mediocre job of entertaining.
- Properly titled John Wick: Chapter 2
Continues from John Wick - (2014 movie)
- 1:30 -- Was that a one-way street? Because he was on the left lane dodging left-lane traffic.
- 5:15 -- Oh fuck off with the repetition.
- 7:00 -- I'd wire a bomb up to it. Roll credits.
- 8:00 -- That pre-dented cab.
- 8:45 -- Well all of this served no purpose. It wasn't proper bait and he didn't even get away with his car intact.
- 10:15 -- They have guns, bang bang. Roll credits.
- 13:00 -- The boss has a gun. Bang. Roll credits.
- 15:00 -- So.. they didn't check the car for anything?
- 15:30 -- It took him that long to go for his car?
- 16:00 -- The audio didn't match the video of that video.
- 23:00 -- Gee, I wonder if pretty girl over there will be featured.
- 24:15 -- Oh come on, the dog should have died.
42:00 -- Nice tune.
- 43:30 -- It got bad fast.
- 8:15 -- Why would she be without guards?
- 49:00 -- That is not a good looking woman.
- 51:45 -- That doesn't count as killing a woman.
- 52:00 -- Wouldn't his gunshot be heard? I guess not with that noise, but how far did her guard go?
- 55:00 -- He should be smart enough to have painkillers on him for this reason.
- 56:00 -- I guess they didn't have the budget for her to talk.
- 1:00:30 -- The other guy has a spare gun, shoots John in the back (of the head). Roll credits.
- 1:06:00 -- Yep, they didn't have the budget for her to talk.
- 1:06:45 -- In the previous movie I had already thought about backups of that video.
- 1:14:00 -- Skipping back and forth like this is just bad film making.
- 1:17:00 -- For seven million, why would they care about murdering bunches of civilians, as long as they could get away?
- 1:18:15 -- Someone pull the emergency stop.
1:19:45 -- Good thing nobody called for the authorities.
- 1:34:15 -- Or he could withdraw and come after him some other time. But I guess he wants to end that contract on him.
- 1:38:00 -- She kept the gun and shot him in the head as the doors opened. Roll credits.
- 1:39:15 -- I guess she just passed out. Can't shoot her in the head, that would be equality.
1:43:45 -- Unlikely that would survive.