TODO - I've got some references to "Layonara Online" that I'll end up adding some day later.
An online MMO type thing. I was using Linux at the time, and so I suppose my options were limited.
- Change the spell icons. It's nicer when they're more easily distinguishable.
On Linux ∞
It had official support:
- Linux client:
The GUI Installer never worked for me (version not recorded).. it kept asking for a mythical "disk 2". The official linux client worked.
- Toolset HOWTO
- The solution to a jerky mouse (when the framerate is ok)
- http://osx.freshmeat.net/redir/libelf/22107/url_tgz/libelf-0.8.5.tar.gz was a dependancy.
Using the GUI Installer
Customize the mount point:
It keeps begging for disk 2: (No solution found)
- Installation instructions
This game is too clumsy to be much fun. It's a bunch of pausing, lining myself up, cursing at the camera angles, wondering why there is crap laying around to be stolen, swearing at their not being an autoloot. Ungh.
Is there a hotkey to automatically rotate the camera in the direction I'm pointed?
- Nope, but I can have a hotkey to switch between camera modes. =/
- Linux install seems to be quite a hassle. This is probably ATI's fault.
- Way too mouse-dependant. The controls seem awkward and slow to use.
One tiny inventory which is paged. I have a massive screen at a massive resolution, why can't I see it all?
- It's too annoying to switch inventory screens.