Something about a powerful thing that was taken, and a conspiracy. I guess.
Terrible. Simply terrible. A bad setup to the universe, a whole lot of shit pulled out of thin air.. generally bad writing and a bad mood. Bad pacing. Everything about it is terrible. Do not watch.
the timing is really rough on these notes
- 1:00 -- Space Oddity - (1969 song), by David Bowie
- 2:30 -- Wow, a little racism there.
- 3:30 -- Those golden wobbly aliens remind me of the ones in The Fifth Element - (1997 movie)
- 5:00 -- 400 years later.
- 5:30 -- For more aliens like that, see Avatar - (2009 movie).
- 6:00 -- Major fucking uncanny valley.
- 7:45 -- Will they play the role of the innocent aliens who dindu nothin.
- 9:15 -- This movie is fat shaming or some shit.
- 9:45 -- That much material entering would do a hell of a lot of damage.. for one it would heat the atmosphere enough to light everything on fire. I suppose
magicscience would slow things down without air friction, or whatever.
- 12:30 -- Wow.
- 12:45 -- She'd be hot if it weren't for those eyebrows. Those damned distracting eyebrows. At least dye them to match her drapes.
- 16:00 -- Okay, so this is a complete load of bullshit with no explanation.
- 19:30 -- Yeah, I actually guessed the proposal.
- 28:30 -- Bang.
- 32:00 -- God this is crap.
- 41:45 -- 700,000,000 miles isn't very far. Also, you'd think in 400 years they'd be metric. Fucking Americans-in-space.
- 44:30 -- I know that actor from somewhere or other. Didn't he play one of the James Bonds or something?
- 51:00 -- Fucking invented NPCs.
- 53:30 -- Bullshit magic. Such bad writing. Such a trash movie.
- 54:00 -- Maybe free everyone?
- 55:30 -- Just how many breaches has he caused?
- 56:30 -- See also G.I. Joe - The Rise of Cobra - (2009 movie) for more running through buildings.
- 58:00 -- Isn't the commander on board? Why try to destroy it?
59:00 -- Pulling another vehicle out of thin air.
Okay fuck this movie.. it's really shitty.