Well-polished, and with solid mechanics, this is recommended for people who would, at a glance, like this sort of brawler. Ultimately, it's like Diablo 3 - (2012 game). While a clone in many ways, it's quite a bit more fun and simple, with subtle extras that make it at least visually unique.
This would be
great good, if it were free. It's just not for me, and I think my tastes have been changing lately.
2017-08-14 - build 140096 ∞
- Wow, lots of space needed.
- I was tabbing around a bit on startup.. it's windowed..
- Controller support.
- Tabbing out shifts it into non-fullscreen windowed, but
- It's Diablo 3 - (2012 game)
- It's used for awkward comedy.
- When I started, I didn't know what was going on, and only saw pressing
ato enter the shop. I did so, and didn't understand the interface.. and then it yanked me into a cutscene.
- God that sarcastic voice is annoying and inappropriate.
- "Karr Tel" is a shit name.
- Fucking annoying voices interrupting everything.
- Great gameplay, but so far.. why would I play anything other than Althea? She's rediculously overpowered. Great range, third-shot is huge, left bumper doesn't do much, but right bumper is great in concert with regular attacks. She can dump damage incredibly quickly.
- Spear-girl is great.
- Online has bunches of people too.. very Diablo-esque.
Oh, there are skill choices and leveling.
- I have no way of knowing what's what and what's useful though.. I hope I get the free refunds all the way through each tree.
Oh, there are more shitty-spirits to unlock. It took me a while to get one that was useful.