Something something Hungary something mole.
An incredibly slow and boring movie.
- 1:30 -- Hungarian People's Republic
- 6:00 -- I remember a bit of that scene, but I don't know why. I suppose I've seen a trailer.
- 23:30 -- I'm positive I've seen this.
- 25:00 -- They keep mentioning that event, but it doesn't seem all that bad..
- 34:00 -- He still has his coat on..
36:00 -- The Second Best Secret Agent in the Whole Wide World - (1965 song), by Sammy Davis Jr.
- Created for Licensed to Kill - (1964 movie)
- 43:30 -- Why mention his having a wedge in his door?
- 44:00 -- I know that actor from somewhere..
- 48:30 -- Or perhaps his white knight instincts were making the best of him..
- 49:30 -- .. except for that thing on her face.
- 1:22:45 -- Oh finally they explain what happened back then over there.
1:27:00 -- Arvis(?) [an English car]
- 1:34:15 -- It's repeated again here, but I can't understand it.
- 1:34:15 -- Lotus-eaters
1:44:30 -- A little spot of propaganda back there.
- 1:51:15 -- There it is again.
1:45:45 -- I'm not going to bother looking up that poetry.
Well this was crap.