This has no relation to The Mummy - (1999 movie).
An antiquities reclamation rogue discovers an ancient Egyptian prison, and becomes an unwilling agent for the curse within.
At best this is an adequate movie. I could weakly recommend it for fans of this sub-genre, but otherwise give it a miss. It has a budget that's stronger than its writing or acting.
1:00 -- Reading.
Death is but the doorway to new life.
We live today, we shall live again.
In many forms shall we return.
- Egyptian Prayer of Resurrection
- 1:30 -- England, 1127 A.D.
2:15 -- England, present day
- But apparently an alternate universe that uses mole machines of some sort.
- .. oh, I guess it would exist for that particular purpose.
- .. narration
- 3:15 -- No, they did not "invade", they were attempting to tack back those lands from the invading Muslims.
- 7:30 -- Mummy
8:15 -- Mesopotamia
- 9:00 -- Is he trying to be sneaky while wearing red?
- 10:00 -- Well I guess this sets the tone of the movie.
- 11:15 -- I thought nobody knew where they were.
- 18:45 -- I've seen enough movies to know to block off those channels before the traps are set off.
- 21:45 -- Handy that they have an easy way to bring the prisoner up.
- 59:00 -- Royal Society
- 1:07:30 -- So they're taking sledgehammers to random things?
- 1:25:15 -- Why doesn't she grab him? Why doesn't she knife him?
1:35:00 -- She was resurrected and she had her hair done.