The founder of that particular wizarding school was a dick, left, and yet still founded house Slytherin. He left a dickish trap in the school to, apparently, continue to be a dick from beyond the grave.
And stuff. Don't think about it too hard. It's watchable but childish like all the others.
- aka Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets - (2002 movie)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban - (2004 movie)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire - (2005 movie)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix - (2007 movie)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince - (2009 movie)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 1 - (2010 movie)
- by CinemaSins
- by Th3Birdman
- by Screen Rant
Watched earlier; no notes were taken.
- 1:30 --
- 4:00 -- Self-flagellation?
- 5:30 -- I think he was speaking about Golf
- 34:00 -- School discipline
- 36:00 -- Mandrake
- 1:01:45 -- Ballet
- 1:04:00 -- So when did she learn that spell? Will it get explained? Will it ever get used again?
- 1:05:30 -- Pumpkin juice? Eww.
- 1:13:30 -- Maybe teach them the spells before having them duel?
- 1:19:45 -- "Hot and bothered" means something else..
- 1:14:15 -- Phoenix (mythology)
- 2:05:45 -- Basilisk
- 2:12:45 -- So you're telling me that was built over a thousand years ago?
- 2:16:45 -- I get that it's funny, but did he really have to smash a rock on his head?
2:41:00 -- Them acting like that makes no sense. God the writing for all of this series is such shit.
Last updated 2023-11-24 at 12:17:40