- 2007-06-24 - 0.7.1 beta on (distribution not recorded)
2006-03-31 - 0.5.6 on (distribution not recorded)
2007-06-24 - 0.7.1 beta ∞
Again, it's a joke. It's not properly updated. How many years should we wait?
God.. using it is such a hassle. So many shortcuts are screwed up, and keyboard use is down to a minimum. I can't even use the file selector in any sensible way. Sigh.
2006-03-31 - 0.5.6 ∞
Since April 2005 to April 2006 there hasn't been an update. This is depressing. I checked the forums and a new version will be released April 1st (and not as a joke). I checked back September 2006 and nothing was released. Apparently Linux support is tertiary at best.. so this editor is hopeless.
- Control-N should start a new project.
- Two-stage hotkeys are brain-wracking.
- There doesn't seem to be a way to easily redefine hotkeys. Ungh!
- I don't understand why it ends up splitting into a top and bottom window. I hate that.
- The left sidebar keeps being folded away on me. What the hell.
I see no way to provide input for a=gets