Properly titled The NeverEnding Story II: The Next Chapter
- Yes, the camelcase was intentional.
- The Neverending Story - (1984 movie)
- The NeverEnding Story 2 - (1990 movie)
- 2:30 -- Is that a boy or an androgynous girl? .. because the clothes are.. awkwardly girly as fuck.
- 3:00 -- Wow, this reeks of 1980s influences.
- 3:30 -- With an androgynous name.
- 3:45 -- Okay, probably a male. With amazingly girly hair, amazingly girly face and amazingly girly eyes. This is distracting as hell.
- 5:00 -- Get pushed off?
- 7:00 -- Wow, this movie was made before single dads were bad.
- 8:15 -- That lipstick is so distracting.
9:30 -- How-to books.
- 11:15 -- I'm confused.. if this is supposed to be a continuation on the previous one, but with a different actor, then it's doing a bad job of it.
15:00 -- See also:
- 15:45 -- Odd dubbing.
- 17:30 -- He could always wish it back into acid.
- 23:00 -- Ugh, and she's different too.
26:00 -- .. and a new actor for this too? Wow this is terribad.
- Well I do suppose the six year movie gap is the reason for all the actor changes.
- 28:00 -- And now he remembers Falcor.
- 28:45 -- Why wouldn't he wish the dragon away? What's he expecting to do when he catches it?
- 30:30 -- This better get real good real fast..
40:45 -- This is boring as shit..