A standard broken-family Disney movie, but with magical thinking.
God damn this is a low-effort piece of shit.
- 5:00 -- It's pretty unbelievable that anyone would care about a one year disappearance anniversary. Just how influential was that guy?
- 5:30 -- Bullying.
- 7:45 -- Why are people using that kid's full name?
- 12:45 -- Tesseract
- 16:30 -- Lebanese people
- 17:15 -- Persian people
- 17:30 -- What the fuck is going on. That kid is annoying.
- 18:00 -- Why in the fuck are they constantly using his first and last names?
- 19:00 -- Quantum entanglement
- 19:45 -- Yeah, this mind-space thing has been done to death.
- 23:30 -- Oh this is so bad..
- 24:00 -- Uh, there are several Outcast movies.. but I don't know which and this is stupid.
- 30:00 -- Oh, and the earlier "there is no wrong size" is a reference to fat shaming, to tickle the snowflake audience and not just because Oprah is fat.
- 32:30 -- This is such a girly film.
- 33:00 -- Chris Tucker
- 33:00 -- I don't know what the developers of this movie were smoking, but the only thing it's even attempting to bring to the table are effects, and nothing has been even remotely interesting.
- 33:30 -- Flying asparagus.
- 35:00 -- I was going to ask about the physics of their moving along..
- 35:30 -- No, that's not lift.. that's complete bullshit.
- 38:00 -- Sigh, so I would have been right to point out whatever-her-face as being discount Falcor from The Neverending Story - (1984 movie), and now I can say that this evil is it The Nothing.
- 38:15 -- William Shakespeare
- 39:00 -- Oprah is discount Goku.
- 39:45 -- No, no they're not beautiful. No, fuck off with this teen girl angst self image bullshittery. Is there some acting and maybe even a tidge of writing in here somewhere?
- 41:15 -- Fuuuuuckkkk offffff
- 42:45 -- Baritone
44:00 -- Oh my god this is so girly and so bad.