A high school student relives the same day.
It passed over its chance to visit a time loop from another perspective. It's ultimately unsatisfying.
- 1:45 -- "So much time you can bathe in it" is not a teen phrase.
- 2:30 -- Oh my, they speak the title right away.
- 2:45 -- Oh hell, stop with the narration.
- 3:15 -- Oh my, that's Grimes playing!
- 4:45 -- "edgecom" ? Like a convention for being edgy? I'm not following this..
- 8:00 -- Sisyphus
- 8:45 -- Wow, they've developed a toxic culture in that school. Giving roses so publicly is awful.
- 9:30 -- Found the homely. Was she awful before, or did she become awful because of it?
- 10:15 -- All these twenty-something highschoolers.
- 16:45 -- Yes, the magic word from her is indeed "blowjob".
- 29:15 -- Seeing as I already knew about how this movie would go, I hope I'm surprised that the hated-girl isn't actually a witch who cursed them.
- 35:30 -- She has to be in work by 10. Ten. Perpetuating the wage gap much?
- 41:45 -- Snapchat
- 42:15 -- 12:39 was far later than those events at the party.
- 43:00 -- Photographic filter
- 48:00 -- I keep trying, but every time loop movie inevitably reminds me of Groundhog Day - (1993 movie)
- 55:45 -- Oh, Edgecon is her last name.
- 1:08:30 -- This good-doing thing is so derivative..
- 1:10:30 -- Crocs
- 1:13:00 -- A nice guy like that wouldn't go after a girl with a boyfriend, especially if hosting a party.
- 1:19:30 -- You are perfect. Except for your voice. Fix your voice.
- 1:22:00 -- Oprah
- 1:29:45 -- Love how she pauses there, instead of going after the suicide.
1:33:15 -- Wow, what the fuck.. what a shit resolution.